- Daft.ie has released the latest figures from their online offers tool, ‘Offers by Daft’.
- Since the launch of this tool in 2022, House bidders in Ireland have placed over 3.7 Billion online offers on properties directly on Daft.ie.
- Since launch there has been a total of 10,206 offers made on ads through the Offers by Daft platform on 1,324 properties.
- 41% of offers are placed outside of business hours; 11% between 12am – 9am, 15% between 6pm – 12am and 15% throughout the weekend.
- Properties with Offers by Daft enabled on average get a first offer within 3 daysof the ad going live on Daft.ie.
- On average properties with Offers by Daft enabled go from first offer to winning offer in 10 days, with an average of 11 offers being placed.
- Innovative estate agents nationwide are utilising Offers by Daft to provide transparency and flexibility to home buyers and sellers in Ireland.
- Estate agents and bidders in Dublin are some of the highest adopters of the tool followed closely by Cork.
- 3 bed semi-detached family homes are currently the most popular properties with online offers available.
Daft.ie releases updated figures from their online offers tool, ‘Offers by Daft’, which allows interested buyers to place and track offers on properties through a fair and transparent process online directly on Daft.ie and the data is telling us that the market is hot!
Launched in 2022, this free platform from Daft.ie, Ireland’s number 1 property website, provides transparency and flexibility to home buyers, agents and sellers. Daft.ie built this innovative product in 2022 and now with a total of 1,324 properties through the system they have the data and insights to share.
The insights shared by Daft.ie say that from first bid to offer accepted it’s taking just 10 days, with an average of 11 bids! Since the tool launched last year, House bidders in Ireland have placed over 3.7 Billion online offers on properties directly on Daft.ie through the Offers by Daft tool. There have been a total of 10,206 offers made on ads through the Offers by Daft platform since launch in 2022.
Interested buyers can now view existing offers on a property with Offers by Daft enabled in real time, and can submit their own at any time of the day or night that suits them. 41% of offers are placed outside of business hours; 11% between 12am – 9am, 15% between 6pm – 12am and 15% throughout the weekend. Estate agents and bidders in Dublin are some of the highest adopters of the tool, followed closely by Cork.
|House bidders in Ireland have placed over 3.7 Billion online offers on properties directly on Daft.ie.
40% of offers are placed outside of business hours;
Before 9 am, after 6pm & across the weekend.
Consumers can see houses for sale with online offers enabled by going to Daft.ie and filtering for properties with online offers. Daft has over 8 million monthly visits and Offers by Daft is a direct response to the needs of those using the site every day, says Emmet Creighton, Client Partnership Director at Daft.ie:
“We know that purchasing a home can be both a very emotional and stressful journey for buyers in Ireland. And from our close relationship with agents, we know that the process involves huge amounts of admin and time on their part, especially in managing multiple offers and bidders at a time. We built this product to address those pain points and make buying in Ireland better for everyone; buyers, sellers and estate agents.”
Daft’s aim in building this product was to improve the buying and selling journey for everyone involved aligned to their core mission of better buying and selling for everyone in Ireland, says Emmet Creighton. That includes bidders looking for more transparency, sellers wanting to be kept in the loop at each point of the bidding process and agents working hard to ensure everything runs smoothly for their clients:
“At Daft, we understand that nobody is better placed than the estate agent to provide the best experience for Ireland’s house buyers and sellers. Offers by Daft frees the agent by managing all offers and bidders from one central location allowing the agent to focus on their clients, and delivers a great experience for both their buyers and sellers alike.
For the house buyer, it offers complete transparency and flexibility – they can make an offer at a time that suits them, on any device. It saves all parties hours and hours of valuable time.
For the house seller, it offers instant updates with no phone tag – they can see the latest offers on their property on Daft.ie instantly allowing them to track and keep up to date on offers and bidders anytime, anywhere and from any device.”